Posted September 25, 2013
Guest Editorial: Keystone Pipeline System Operating for Years
Sun Advocate: Here's a little-known fact: The Keystone pipeline system has been transporting oil sands from Canada to U.S. refineries in the Midwest for three years -- with no major leaks and, more importantly, no major complaints from environmentalists. …
The fact is that the Keystone XL pipeline is simply an extension of an already existing program that is working well, creating jobs and expanding U.S. manufacturing. It should be an easy, and quick, decision for any president concerned about the economy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15tQTxq
More industry news:
- A Look at Powering Engines with Natural Gas: Reducing Emissions, Costs and Truck Traffic: http://bit.ly/18pSQaO
- Five Mind Blowing Facts About the Eagle Ford: http://aol.it/19zLgLa
- Analysts: Production from North Dakota's Bakken Shale Play to Exceed Expectations: http://on.mktw.net/19Fl68s
- Canada, Japan to Strengthen Cooperation on Natural Gas as America Continues to Wait on LNG Export Applications: http://bloom.bg/1901riG
- La. Governor Welcomes Selection of Parish for Possible Shale Gas Plant: http://bit.ly/1bcs1wG
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mary Schaper is a Digital Communications Manager for the American Petroleum Institute. She previously worked on Capitol Hill for the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee as Digital Director and for Senator Lisa Murkowski. Before coming to D.C., she spearheaded digital strategy for Murkowski's successful Senate write-in campaign in 2010. Schaper enjoys traveling and taking in the local culture alongside her husband, their son and loyal springer spaniel.